Thank you for making a reservation at Zachary’s! To ensure the safety of our crew, you, and other customers, please follow state and county guidelines when dining with us.
- Wear a county approved face covering when you are not at your table including arriving.
- Parties must be complete to be seated. If your party is incomplete we ask that you wait away from the restaurant after checking in with us.
- Parties should be from the same household or living unit.
- Per state guidelines, we will not provide crayons to children. Feel free to bring your own!
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your face and cough/sneeze into your elbow. If you are experiencing flu or COVID-19 symptoms, please cancel your reservation.
- We require your pizzas to be ordered up to one hour before your reservation. If we do not receive your order, your reservation will be canceled. You can place your order by calling us at (925) 602-7000.
- Seating limited. Reservations are firm on party size.
- If you need to cancel your reservation or have questions, give us a buzz.
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!