The State of California, Alameda and Contra Costa County require face coverings to be worn by all individuals when at, within or in line for businesses. All customers and employees are required to abide by these requirements. One-way valve masks are not permissible for use under these ordinances.
Our hearts are with our Bay Area communities, customers and crew. These are truly trying times we are navigating. As we all come together as a community, let’s not forget to check in and support each other in whatever ways we can.
The below changes take effect immediately at all locations. We will continue to update you and our crew as we receive new information from the CDC, WHO and our local governments and health agencies.
- Limited indoor dining at all locations, limited patio and indoor dining at Pleasant Hill and San Ramon.
- Slices available only at Rockridge and Solano Ave.
- Location hours can be found below and are subject to change. We appreciate and thank you for your flexibility.
- We encourage payment via credit or debit cards to minimize cash handling as much as possible.
- Our crew is practicing regular and frequent disinfecting procedures, and continues to avoid hand to hand contact between fellow crew members, and crew members and customers.
- When picking up- we ask that you please practice social distancing as much as possible with other customers, and maintain personal space and boundaries.
- For those wishing to remain home, delivery is available via our website and third party delivery partners- DoorDash, Uber Eats and Caviar.
*Subject to change*
Oakland and Berkeley (Rockridge, Grand Lake, Solano Ave): 11am to 8:30pm.
Pleasant Hill : Sunday – Thursday 11-8:30pm. Friday – Saturday, 11-9pm.
San Ramon: Sunday-Thursday, 11-8pm. Friday-Saturday 11-9pm.
To order online please click here
Rockridge, Oakland: (510) 655-6385
Solano Ave, North Berkeley: (510) 525-5950
Grand Lake, Oakland: (510) 658-3226
San Ramon: (925) 244-1222
Pleasant Hill: (925) 602-7000
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we all navigate our way through this.