We have exciting news to share! Zachary’s Pleasant Hill is now offering limited outdoor dining! Outdoor dining starts at Zachary’s San Ramon Fri 6/26 at 5 pm. We are excited to see your wonderful faces again! That said, we take our crew and customers safety seriously. We are adhering to county and state health guidelines and requirements around social distancing. Seating is first come, first served. If there is a wait for tables when you arrive, you will be placed on a list. You can order your pizzas at that time so we can prepare them while you wait. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to adapt and adjust.
Please be aware of current state and county guidelines for dining in, which include the following:
- We cannot accommodate parties larger than 6 people including infants and children.
- Wear a county approved face covering when you are not at your table including arriving.
- If there is a wait for tables, we ask that you wait away from the restaurant and we will text you when your table is ready.
- Parties should be from the same household or living unit.
- Per state guidelines, we will not provide crayons to children. Feel free to bring your own!
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your face and cough/sneeze into your elbow. If you are experiencing flu or COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to Zachary’s.
Hours for our Pleasant Hill and San Ramon locations effective 6/26/20:
Sunday – Thursday: 12-8pm for Dine In. 11-830pm for Take Out.
Friday – Saturday: 12-8:30pm for Dine In. 11-9pm for Take Out.
Pleasant Hill: (925) 602-7000
San Ramon: (925) 244-1222