We are HIRING for our kitchen and dining rooms and offering three different open interviews to meet you!
WHEN: Monday, March 7th, 10am – 1pm
WHERE: Zachary’s Grand Lake, 3917 Grand Ave, Oakland Ca
WHEN: Wednesday, March 9th, 1pm – 4pm
WHERE: Zachary’s Downtown Pleasanton, 337 Main St, Pleasanton
WHEN: Monday, March 14th, 1pm – 4pm
WHERE: Zachary’s Rockridge, 5801 College Ave, Oakland
Drop by one of our open interviews to chat with us if you are interested in working for an award-winning, employee-owned company, that values teamwork, diversity, and fun! Read on for more information.
Position Details & Requirements for Dining Room
- Must have open availability Friday evenings and all day/evening Saturdays and Sundays.
- All positions are part-time, non-exempt (approximately 20-25 hours/week).
- Must be 18 years of age or older to work in dining room- we serve alcohol.
- Dining Room positions are entry-level.
- Previous hospitality experience is preferred, but not required to apply.
- Dining Room positions are a combination of hosting and serving – you will rotate.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: cash handling, taking customer orders on the phone and in person, bussing the dining room and maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant, making salads, serving dine-in guests.
Position Details & Requirements for Kitchen
- Must be 16+ to work in the kitchen
- Kitchen positions are entry-level, but previous experience is preferred.
- Kitchen positions include: pizza making, pizza prep, dish washing, oven work, general cleaning and maintenance.
What are some perks and benefits of working at Zachary’s?
- Competitive starting pay + tips
- Paid meal breaks
- Free employee meals while working
- Pizza discounts
- Engaging and inclusive work environment
- Potential for growth (All of our managers have been promoted from within)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) (After 1 year of employment)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits (After 1 year of employment)
- 401(k) Plan (After 1 year of employment)
To apply please click HERE now! We look forward to chatting with you!
Zachary’s values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. Our company provides equal opportunity for employment to qualified applicants on the basis of experience and the ability to do the available work, without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law. Zachary’s is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
We are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our restaurants. We provide gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer to all employees, and we encourage frequent hand-washing. In addition, we ensure frequently touched surfaces are sanitized and disinfected consistently throughout the day.