To Our Customers and Communities,
We are here for you, and we care about you. As an employee-owned company, our communities and staff are always at the forefront of our minds, and now is no different.
As we all continue to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, we want to communicate the steps we are taking to respond. Our objective is to keep our restaurants safe and clean for you, our crew, and our communities. Cleanliness and hygiene have been, and will always be, a priority for us.
- We are increasing how frequently we disinfect high-touch areas in our restaurants including but not limited to doors, countertops, displays, cash registers, prep/work spaces, tables, chairs, and restrooms throughout operating hours.
- Our crew members follow CDC and health agency guidelines on handwashing and other workplace hygiene protocols.
- We will avoid direct hand to hand contact between crew members and between crew members and customers. (We’ll take an elbow bump, a wave, or a smile!)
- Employees are mandated to stay home if they are experiencing cold or flu symptoms.
- We are staying posted to the evolving recommendations from the CDC, WHO, local government, and health agencies. We are informing the staff on a regular basis on these guidelines, including those involving travel and quarantine.
We will continue to do what we can to keep Zachary’s safe for you, our crew, and communities. As of now, we remain open for dine-in and take-out. You can place take out orders over the phone or online on our website for our Solano Ave, Grand Ave, San Ramon and Pleasant Hill locations. We also over delivery for all locations via our partnered third party delivery companies. You can find us on DoorDash, Uber Eats and Caviar. We truly believe in the resilience of the Bay Area and our ability to overcome any obstacle together.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.